Named by Architectural Digest among “Best Collaboration of the Milan Design Week 2018”, uber-stylish JJ Martin , founder of the cult brand La Double J, and Kartell joined forces to create an exquisite and fresh collection.
JJ Martin applied her signature punchy prints (most taken by Mantero, a 100-year-old textile manufacturer on Lake Como) to Kartell’s most iconic pieces such as the Componibili cabinets, Clap and Madame chairs, Trix loungers and TipTop Tables.
DETAILS AND DIMENSIONS
• Materials : Frame :mass-dyed thermoplastic technopolymer. Seat: Fabric covered polyurethane. Fabric:100% PL
• Dimensions (in): W 22.83 x D 22.24 x H 33.46. Seat height: 18.9, arm height 25.2
• Dimensions (cm): W 58 x D 56.5 x H 85 . Seat height:48 arm height 64
• Clap chair designed by Patricia Urquiola in 2015
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 6-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $10
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy
• Need this in a hurry? Contact Us